Why should you advertise your business here?
If you’re a business who employs or supports teachers then here are reasons why you should consider advertising on ex-teachers.uk :
- Ex-teachers.uk is usually always in the top five search results for “Leaving teaching” on Google and ranks top 10 for all relevant queries related to leaving teaching.
- A ‘Businesses Who Can Help You‘ post goes out monthly in the Thinking of Leaving Teaching? Group which links to the ‘Businesses Who Can Help You’ page (link 3 below). As of May 2023, the Thinking of Leaving Teaching? group has over 10.5K members.
- The ‘Businesses Who Can Help You‘ post also goes out monthly on the Thinking of Leaving Teaching? page which has been running since June 2017 and has 7K followers.
- It will cost you less than a fortnightly Starbucks Coffee Venti ☕
- Businesses who advertise on ex-teachers.uk recommend it, such as Deborah Salsbury of The Reading Doctor who was the first to advertise in Jan 2020, and Jane James who added Little Voices in Jan 2022.
If you are interested then please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where would your business appear?
Your business would appear on the following pages:
1 – Ex-teachers.uk homepage
Link on the ex-teachers.uk homepage to your website or page on ex-teachers.uk website.
2 – What Can I Do Instead of Teaching?
Logo and link to your businesses in the Businesses in section 12.
3 – Businesses Who Can Help You page
Logo and link to your business.
4 – Success Stories page
I can add your success story at no extra cost.
5 – What Else Can You Do? – Buy a Franchise page
If you’re a business who offers franchises, then at no extra cost I’ll add your logo and link to your business as well as embedding a video if you have one.